Starting freeletics Monday 26/05/2014

Options
hi all iv decided to start freeletics Monday and stop with the weights mentioned in my other post (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1296600-my-15-week-plan-15-05-14-28-08-14) and yes i have decided to increase my calories abit (not to much because im not gona eat if im not hungry)

im still gona do the c25k every day i can because im burning through it (no rest days yet) but i dont need them yet because im getting faster and improving each time i run.
i still plan to swim 5 days a week (down from 6) for 30 mins doing 5 lengths as fast as possible and resting for 2mins.
if it turns out im struggling then i can always take a rest day but i feel great at the minute.

so my freeletics start on Monday im doing the 15 week challenge (coach) would anyone like to join me?
i can also post my workout if people want it (cardio and strength) but id recommend buying the coach as it apparently is tailored to you.

Replies

• gustavocaa
    gustavocaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im on my 11 week of freeletics, same program. I've lost 15 kg so far...

Freeletics + MFP great combination :)
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    You are going to hurt yourself dude. You are in the best phase of your life for testosterone production and potential strength gains, but you are going to ditch weight training for an intense cardio routine and starvation diet?!?! Even if you increase your calories 'a bit' you are still in dangerous territory.

I don't want to sound mean here but you are really going to do yourself some harm, assuming you have the willpower to stick to such an outrageous and dangerous plan! Even if you do lose a lot of weight, chances are you wont like what you see in the mirror at the end of it as you will lose all your lean tissue along with the fat with such an extreme deficit.

I don't want to bash you, I'd even be happy to help you come up with a program that can help you reach your goals, just please reconsider what you are doing!