nothing to lose :)

Options
I've been using this site for about 2 weeks now, I love it!

I don't have alot of weight to lose, (I weigh 55kg and am 170cm) but I really want to eat healthier!

I love how I can keep track of excercise and nutritional info.

Ps. I'd love to support people who need it, new friends welcome! x

Replies

• Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    Hi,

when I read your post I thought WOW!!!

I've been twice your weight for the same height when I started on here :laugh:

Considering my weight, I really wonder what you want to loose, you are even under my final goal :noway:

But you've made a good choice to come here to check nutritional info to start and get a healthier lifestyle!

So, welcome! Hope you enjoy your journey!

MM
  • georgiabridget
    Options
    thankyou !

I do really love eating healthy now though, and cooking my own meals and such.

I'm sure you'll get to your goal weight too, good luck!

x
  • thefallguy
    Options
    I'm not overweight either, but I was extremely unhealthy. I binged on sugary and fatty foods, never ate anything nutritious without pinching my nose! I really wanted to make a healthy change in my life. I want to be healthy before I even start planning on having kids. Plus I know that my body is all junk because of my food preferences. I've been eating a lot healthier since I've joined!!! I feel better every day, not as sluggish! :)

Good Luck on your journeys!
  • Sheepdoglady
    Options
    Hi geogiabridget and everyone

I'm in the same boat. I don't really need to lose anything, but I never ate fruit or drank water and found the app for my iphone whilst browsing the App Store so downloaded it out of curiosity and am really taken with it!

I find it fascinating to the point of obssession what calories are in every bit of food and how much every small amount of exercise counts! I do a lot in a day as I have animals and, as everyone else, feel really guilty when eating cakes or chocolate but now don't feel so bad when I realise I've burned at least that amount in a day!
  • georgiabridget
    Options
    sheepdoglady & thefallguy,

its awesome knowing im not the only one on here for reasons other than weight :P

I never would have thought that I would find nutrition this interesting either!

I rarely eat lollies now, and haven't eaten bad takeaway in about 3 weeks.

I have to admit though, i still dont drink nearly enough water daily :S

:) x