Starting Les Mills Combat 26th

Options
Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Could I join you? I just checked it out and am very interested. Just need to get my hands on it. I need a boost to get back on the workout wagon. Having some support from a partner or group would motivate me and hold me accountable.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I've done LM Combat as a stand alone class & also a 1/2 Body Pump/ 1/2 Combat class. Great workout that really kicks your *kitten*.
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    realalize, sure you can join :) the pogram is found very easy if you know your way around the internet, maybe we can get a couple more but will start anyway :)
  • realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Should we share our experience in this topic or what? I just finished going through the tutorial to practice the moves and did the 1st day Combat 30. So I logged 40 minutes of exercise because I was moving around though the entire tutorial. I think it's really fun, I love kickboxing. But I was tired 10 minutes into it. I felt better when there were 10 minutes left. Time seemed to move more quickly. I sure can't move that fast though :p Good luck Rotterdam! And thanks for the link & starting this.