hitchhiker, its about to rain, pick up or leave?

Options
tristan299
tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
If the person above was hitching a lift it's about to rain heavily would you pick them up or leave them to get wet?

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Single female alone? Sorry, my parents raised me to be smarter than that. You won't melt.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Stop, let her get to the door, then pull off quickly.

RL trolling.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    depends on the person and how bad it's raining.
  • tristan299
    Options
    @tinkerbelle what you mean they raised you just to flash your clevage? but ignore someone in need. Top parenting skills. lol
  • indignantgnome
    indignantgnome Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Pssh, pick 'em up. I'll take my chances.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    pick up and offer a ride
  • _Tink_
    Options
    @tinkerbelle what you mean they raised you just to flash your clevage? but ignore someone in need. Top parenting skills. lol

Swimsuit at the pool = good. Set myself up for a chloroform cocktail = bad.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

shotsfired.jpg
  • tristan299
    Options
    Pick up
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Leaving...not even paying attention to anyone on the road to know if they need to be picked up.

I'm from Seattle, WA... it rains a lot.... so nothing new....and

I'm too damn sexy to be taking chances with my life to stop for a hitch hiker! LMAO!!!!
  • _Tink_
    Options

shotsfired.jpg

:heart:
  • _Tink_
    Options

shotsfired.jpg

:heart:

P.S. My dad taught me to shoot in elementary school. Creepy hitchhikers? Step down.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    pick up
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY NO! OMG. I cant even believe this is debatable for some people.
  • cheesevixen_staci
    cheesevixen_staci Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Single female alone? Sorry, my parents raised me to be smarter than that. You won't melt.

That right there says it. I agree !
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I've picked up hikers before on the highway so they wouldn't have to walk such a long stretch. I'd pick you up, too.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    definitely pickup
  • indignantgnome
    indignantgnome Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've picked up hikers before on the highway so they wouldn't have to walk such a long stretch. I'd pick you up, too.

Glad I'm not the only one! :D

I'd sure want someone to stop and help me... and I think we're overly paranoid as a society.
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    This is when I would be guilty of profiling and using stereotypes. It would depend on who it was.. I have done it and will do it again if my gut says it's right. The last, I was a mile down the road with a niggling in my belly, turned around, went back and picked him (an older black man) up. Never regretted it.. He was a sweetheart. Carrying a brown paper bag, trudging his way down a stretch of two-lane highway, I got to listen to his story as we went a half hour out of the way to help him get to his mother's house for Mother's day to deliver her gift.

ETA: The lady above, yes, I would give her a ride.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options

Glad I'm not the only one! :D

I'd sure want someone to stop and help me... and I think we're overly paranoid as a society.

Overly paranoid? Where are you from? lol

Where I'm from there has been way too many rapes and murders to take that chance. What utopia do you hail from for a woman to think its ok?

Edit again: And I wouldn't suggest either one of you ladies pick up anymore hitch hiker because you are a pretty women. Just saying, loves. Be paranoid. :flowerforyou: ...not in a good way. Just complimenting both of you pretty ladies beauty.