Any weight training & iifym friends? Just fun happy people?

Options
Hello all!

I am relatively new to myfitnesspal, I have been on and off it quite a bit. I tried iifym once about two months ago but I realized I was getting too over obsessive with it. But I am going to get back with it starting June (I am graduating college next week and my sleeping/eating schedule has been a mess, yeah no excuses I know but not a good time to start if you are not sleeping properly, yes this is me procrastinating.)

Little background fitness story.

I've been working out since January, started weight training without any guide, which was bad. Did that for a month mixed with cardio usually around 1.5 hr sessions. Then I moved onto TRX group classes and did that for about 3 months, 4 times a week with a couple of group weight training classes, and the occasional spinning class. I switched back to weight training with a more organized online training program, which included short cardio sessions. My work load in college increased so I have stopped working out for two weeks, and I want to get back at it very strong as soon as I am done with this.

I am 5'5'' and weigh 155lbs, I have lost about 20 lbs since January, but I still need to lose body fat and want to lose at least 15 lbs more.

I am usually good about eating very clean and healthy, but I don't torture myself, when I want something I treat myself. My problem is when something comes out of balance (i.e. my lack of sleep, thus no gym) I lose complete control over everything. I research a lot about nutrition and fitness, so I think I have a good understanding on the subject, even though I obviously don't follow everything myself.

I consider myself still new to weight training, I don't know if i push myself enough or not, and I am still learning how to do many exercises. My goal for this summer is to prepare myself for a 5k obstacle course.

I have considered joining a bootcamp or crossfit, but the only reason is because of the group support and atmosphere, not really because of the workout [no hate to crossfit people you guys are awesome] but I enjoy my time in the weight room, so I thought I would join the community to talk to fun, excited, determined people who love to eat balanced, work out, and keep each other motivated!

Have any of you started weight training, or are experienced in it and have suggestions? Are you a super experienced athlete? Awesome what are your goals??

Bahh you don't have to count macros or weight train either!! Share a little about yourself or don't and just tell a fun story!!

I am a happy person so I like to surround myself with other wonderfully happy human beings!
Oh yeah, I am 21, future architect, and a girl.