Looking for a diet buddy

Options
Hello!
I have lost and gained a lot of weight in the past and am trying to loose the weight and keep it off. I am following a 1200 cal plan to try and loose this last stone. I have gained a few pounds recently and am desperately in need of some motivation and help. I am just looking for someone to message daily and discuss our intake and exercise for the day! Let me know if anyone is interested.

Replies

• Bevsey1
    Bevsey1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Morning, just started this Wednesday and have lost 5 lbs this morning!!! I have been in need of motivation as no willpower. I have put on 2 stone since giving up smoking and it has to go. Have follwed Slimming World diet and other than gin and tonics sometimes and just slimline tonics other evenings and some choccies was eating mayb 6-10 pears and couple of apples and a banana daily. Didnt realise 22grams of sugar in slimlins tonic and 4grams in each pear so they gave gone. Loving this though and last night had enough of everythinh to gave couple if glasses of wine. How great us this app. Feel really motivated and going to do it this time. My friend has lost 6 stone on this.havent spell checked as on phone and rubbish at hitting correct letters. Happt to b if any help. Bev
  • detoxjusttoretox
    Options
    Wow well done for loosing 5lbs already! I followed weight watchers in the past but It didnt suit me at all. I don't have much willpower either but I am feeling motivated this time. I'll add you as a friend