You are all Awesome - But!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry that happened. I would never delete someone because of their age.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 and no one has ever deleted me because of my age. Hang on for 2 more years - cause I'm sure that's the problem.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Whippersnappers!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Ok, just a little rant, I have been on this site for 600 days, worked out my own training and diet. No help from my doctor whatsoever. Oh I am 54, yes you got it 54. So please do not add me then delete me and send a message that I am to old for this site. Rant over

Good luck on your journey to a healthier lifestyle. Remember your body is on loan so look after it.

Anybody says you're too old, send 'em to me and I'll challenge them to roller derby. One good body check and they'll be rethinking who's old.
    :love: :love: :love:
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Wow people actually say that? I am friends with a very nice lady on here that is in her 70s. I say you're never too old to want to be fit, and never too old to want to make friends with the same goals. Age is nothing but a number. Feel free to add me if you'd like!!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Mindfreak1999 Posts: 272
    Options
    Thanks for all your support gang , I am taking part in a 160 km cycle, perhaps I should challenge them to try it. :)))