Raspberry Ketones

Options
Just ordered some. Any good??? Has anyone found they have helped please.

Replies

• MarcPower
    MarcPower Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Junk.

Just eat better and get active.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Gimmick. No product out there is going to make you lose weight. The one sure way to lose weight is to eat at a caloric deficit. Exercise can help rev up your metabolism, but seriously, if you want to lose weight, eat less than you burn. Good luck.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    What helped me was counting my calories
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    You should have asked BEFORE you ordered.
  • Bevsey1
    Bevsey1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Yup i should. Ordered 3 bottles!!! Does have 365 day money back so all MIGHT not be lost ;)
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    What helped me was counting my calories

^^^ this
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Send them back get your money, eat at a reasonable calorie deficit, have patience, and stop looking for a quick weight loss there isn't one.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Get your money back. Go buy a food scale for $13 from Walmart. Weigh and measure all your foods, log them accurately on mfp. Eat at a deficit. You'll lose weight. Your learn about portion control. Pills won't teach you anything and won't work anyway.

There is no short cuts. No easy way out. You must put in the work and you'll get results.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,284 Member
    Options
    The only weight loss they help with is taking money from your wallet and making IT weigh less.
  • DellaWiedel
    DellaWiedel Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You should have asked BEFORE you ordered.

^^^ This.

But to answer your question, no it's a gimmick. There is no magic weight loss pill. You need to count calories, exercise, eat at a deficit, etc. etc.