What is your favorite meals or snacks?

Options
pjsdj
pjsdj Posts: 90 Member
And I'm looking for the best of the best! What makes you feel satisfied and awesome but dosnt kill your goals? I've got 2 things that I've recently run across....1st ahruns voodoo magic hot sauce!!! I'm a total spicy food LUVA!!!! Anyways I add it to like chicken and brown rice or steak or anything actually and it's super hot and makes me drink a ton!!! Plus it livens up the everydayness of something like chicken and rice lol. Next I found this recipe for potato soup and it takes all of about 4 min....3 cans of chicken broth, 1 frozen package onida potatoes obrian, and 1 packet pioneer gravy mix....heat it all up in a pan and BOOM!! Potato soup for 68 cal a cup!!! Add some cheese and bacon bits if you have room for it in you calories!!!

Replies

• kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Salsa goes on everything lol. A very low calorie flavor boosting miracle for me!

I eat a LOT of carbs, bagels, toast with sugar free preserves, pretzels, cereal, crackers. Those always make me feel full and in moderation fit into my calories goals very well :). That is actually the vast majority of food I eat lol.

Also vegetables dipped in light ranch dressing is a low calories and filling snack. Carrots, raw brocoli, spinach leaves, etc.
  • kirili3
    kirili3 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Kewpie deep-roasted sesame dressing makes salad delicious.

My go to meal is broccoli with dumplings or aforementioned sauce. However, variety is spice of life as they say, and I do try to mix it up. Dinner today was bread pasta/pizza thing, which is slice of bread + olive pasta sauce (26 g) + parmagiano regiano (6 g).