First Hello

Options
Hi there,

just dropping a note to say hello as I embark on this challenge - and it will be a challenge!
I love to eat - Chinese, Thai, India, Italian, Greek, you name it!
I've joined so that I can keep track of my calorie intake in the hope that I will have an awesome beach body ready for the summer surf season and my holidays next year (until then I can hide in a wetsuit!).

I'll be needing your support, and definitely your advice, and I'll help out where I can in return....here we go!

SurfBunny

Replies

• hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love to eat too, and I definitely have a weakness for foods that aren't considered all that healthy. Those are great goals, I would love to try surfing someday!

You have come to the right place for support!

L.
  • trish1215
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You are going to love it. I have always had a hard time getting myself to exercise and watch what I eat but since I have joined it has almost become an obsession. If you need an help just let me know!

2548929.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cjkasseckert
    cjkasseckert Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I too originally joined to track calories and exercise in hopes to get back to the weight I was once before. My inspiration usually comes in the fall however I tend to fall off the track when the holidays roll around. Hopefully by tracking my calories and weight I can put some real numbers in front of me.

Anyway, good luck and feel free to add me as a friend if you need someone to help you keep on track.
  • surfbunny
    Options
    Thank you all so much!:happy:
    Look forward to being in touch and keeping each other on track!