4 month progress with pics

Options
13»

Replies

• conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I can see that your belly's shrinking. Do you track your measurements? Your eyes may trick you, but I bet you a tape measure would convince you that there's a pretty sizable difference.
  • michielyn
    michielyn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    thanks again everyone for the kind words- I have NEVER been a calorie counter until MFP. I try to stick to 1200-1400 low carb calories. I also fell in love with ZUMBA!! I usually do 1 hour zumba class 4 days a week, then I do zumba at home for about an hour the other days. I just added speed walking 2 miles 3 times a week to my work outs. The key for me is to get off my lazy *kitten* and MOVE!! I still indulge from time to time, I don't feel guilty about it, I just add a little longer workout the next day.

You're not lazy at all! Look at your hard work. Also I can see your weight loss in the side view. Great job!
  • Alexandra_S
    Alexandra_S Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Your side view has changed a lot as well! Way to go!
    ok, so I am going to put myself ALL out there for you to see. I carry most of my weight in my belly, so its going to take a while for me to get to where I would like to be. I don't see much of a difference in my side view, but a noticeable difference in my face.
    92af702c-5c00-46fc-990c-ffa85b92f5d2_zpsc77c9fb3.jpgfd96886b-e782-4f8c-a462-b1dcab281431_zpsd404cb31.jpg
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Really? I see a huge difference in your side view!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep up the good work!
  • aliwhalen
    aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your post made me smile! :D
  • redles13
    redles13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Outstanding effort!! There is definite difference. Posts like yours inspire me and others on this journey to better health. Thank you...
  • Nightcometh
    Nightcometh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You are doing really well! I see it in the side view as well.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    What fantastic progress you've made!!!! Yes, the weight loss is noticeable in your face, but it is also noticeable in your waist too. Keep up the hard work because it's paying off.
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    WTG! Your hard work is paying off! There is definitely a difference in your After pic. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!