Changing my activity level

Options
I am wondering if I need to change my activity level from lightly active to active. I am a stay at home mom that is up and down all day lone. I spend my day cleaning any where from 15 minute to a few hours depending on what needs to be done. I also walk our dog three times a day and between them all (5 days a week) I walk 1 1/2 to 3 miles a day and weekends 2-5 miles depending on the weather and what I feel like. I also have started exercising for about 20 mins a day 2-3 times a week, I spend time sitting every day reading or working (I make jewelry and such at home and sell online) so I am wondering if I need to change it to active from lightly or mad I even in the right one I did not think I would sedentary since I am moving a lot during the day even if I am going to check on my kids. I was loosing real well the first month but them all of a sudden I went on a stand still with my weight loss, I have tried many things and still have not lost anything but have lost two inches in my waist since March. Thanks for any info and help:)