I rode the hell out of those roller coasters!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Best coaster place to go........................Cedar Point in Sandusky. I believe there's 16 rollercoasters at this park. Heaven.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Cedar Point is the best place for coasters, and it's 45 mins from me! A bit of advice to anyone planning on going, invest in the Fast Pass, it will save you about 2 hours of waiting per coaster.

And seriously, congratulations OP, that is an awesome NSV! :flowerforyou:
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! This is my favorite post thus far today. i am glad you had a wonderful time.
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hehe...love your story! Congrats!
    Stef.
  • funsteps
    funsteps Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Going to an amusement park and being terrified that I wouldn't fit into the seats was my breaking point. Roller coasters are one of my favorite things and I never want to worry about that again!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Awesome. That illustrates one point and that is that there IS a POINT to losing weight... It should ENHANCE OUR LIVES... It is not an end in and of itself but is rather a tool to achieve the things that are important to us in life. Glad you had a great time.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    16 miles yah right? lol But Congrats for your loss an being able to enjoy them. I'm always panic mode when I get on thinking "will I fit". ahh I hate it. I had one at Sea World that I had to wait for the car with the bigger seat. SOOOO very embarrassing.
    . .
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! :-)
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's awesome! And definitely one of my goals. Every year I take my kids to the local show...and every year I have to stand by and watch while they have all the fun. Next may, when the show is on again...I'm GOING to be on those rides!!!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV! Sounds like you had a blast! :happy:
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    that's a seriously awesome story. I've never been big like that, but I have had about 5 years of incompasitation due to drinking too much.

the kid impact was a major driving force in me making significatnt changes = just like you

thank those kids for putting up with you when you were "not able" by taking them to the next park you go to

again, great work!!!
  • cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I would totally ship my pants
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    YAY! I went to Magic Mountain last week and was worried about not being able to fit, but I did! It was a hell of a lot of fun! Glad I wasn't the only one who got to ride on some coasters. =D
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    So happy you had a great time :-D congratulations on your success!
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I miss amusement parks and carnivals!

Thanks so much for the motivational reminder!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!