Emotional eaters & ppl with baby weight 5+ years later!!

Options
Starting MFP over.

Trying to think positive, and take everything in small steps. *I get ahead of myself a lot*

Little history:

All my young life before 18 I was 100-105lbs, I am 5'2" and small framed. I am hispanic (spanish) and white, so there is some culture!
After having children, I gained a lot with my son 65lbs and 30lbs with my daughter... I have stayed in the low 140's for the past 4 years until these last couple of months I packed on the LBS. about 13lbs....... I hold all my weight in my back and abdominal area. So as you can imagine, I can't wear loose flowey shirts without someone asking me "How far along are you. Mind you... I have a 4 year old and almost 7 year old..... SO NO BABIES DUE ANY TIME SOON!

I am an emotional eater. Bad for every emotion I use food to cope be it GOOD or BAD! I don't ever eat out of hunger, and rarely eat when I feel hungry. I sometimes can go a whole day without eating.... but when night time comes I'll binge, teriyaki, pizza, burger king etc..

It has to stop!! I could weigh more but now I am noticing it, before I didn't notice it to much but in my neck and face, I have no real definition.... My chin is connecting to my neck and that... IS SCARY!:grumble:

So if you are in a similar position and want to get in shape ADD ME, introduce yourself here!! :) would love to make new friends

Replies