One month progress with pics

Options
rhina23
rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
I am just so proud of my progress and I want to let everybody see it!
I have been exercising ( tae bo normally for 40-45 minutes) , cut down on carbs.

I reached my goal and 2 lbs more (2 lbs/ weekly; 8 lbs/month) and hoping that i will continue to lose more .
And, 3 inches on my belly.
I started with 44 inches and when i measured this morning, it is down to 41.
Hips went from 49 down to 47.5 . Not bad but i think i need to focus on this area more.

I feel great about myself. Thankful for the encouraging words that mfp members gave me when i was starting here.,

The only parts not improving are my thighs and calves and my arms.,these are areas too that i need to focus more.

I tried to start doing t25 but had to stop because i cant do a lot of jumping . It is hurting my feet and ankles and im afraid that it will get worst and wont be able to do any exercise anymore.

I tried to do the modified version, but i feel like i am not going to lose more calories.

Anyway, here are my pics, and thank you for reading.sorry about the face pic. I cant find any pic that has the same angle as the first one.

PW: 221
CW: 211.2
I am 44. 5'1

9eb5ad9a-a0a2-4fd5-9d41-e234df7a0945_zpscad36034.jpg
e5004e85-f335-4de4-85a8-7a7afb7ac098_zpscbfec374.jpg

Replies

• StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep it up!!
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable in your jawline/chin area! Love the new haircut, too.
  • CheekyNikki
    CheekyNikki Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself as your hard work is paying off. Very noticeable ????
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    for me my face was the first to go.... then came arms and legs... but after that it only leaves your tummy... so keep working at it... you will see improvement... but remember slow and steady wins this race... also it keeps the skin from sagging..

Remember to keep exercising (walking) no matter what... no excuses..
  • rhina23
    Options
    Good job, keep it up!!
    Thanks!
  • rhina23
    Options
    Very noticeable in your jawline/chin area! Love the new haircut, too.

Thanks!
  • rhina23
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself as your hard work is paying off. Very noticeable ????

Thanks.
  • rhina23
    Options
    for me my face was the first to go.... then came arms and legs... but after that it only leaves your tummy... so keep working at it... you will see improvement... but remember slow and steady wins this race... also it keeps the skin from sagging..

Remember to keep exercising (walking) no matter what... no excuses..

That's what I do. I make sure I exercise, everyday.
    Or just move! My goals was just 30 mins/day, 5 days/week . But i went over my goAl.

I told myself, if i wont move, i wont lose anything.
    There were days that i will exercise in the morning for 20 mins then 40 mins in the afternoon.

I am hoping i get addicted to exercising lol.

Thanks.
  • rhina23
    Options
    Sorry too about the scar.
    I had my gall bladder removed several yrs ago.
  • rhina23
    Options
    Sorry. I have to correct the measurement.

My waist was 47 inches down to 41. I lost 6 inches in one month.
    Hips was 50.5 down to 47.
  • CynNSinCity
    CynNSinCity Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up! The face is usually the first area that loses weight I noticed. I've been modifying my food selections and started working out 2 weeks ago. I've gotten compliments more because I've lost a bit around my face and neck. I hope soon additional weight from legs/arm and eventually stomach will follow with it!
  • Macyfiinks
    Macyfiinks Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Keep it up!
  • Nightcometh
    Nightcometh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sorry too about the scar.
    I had my gall bladder removed several yrs ago.

Why would you ever need to apologize about a scar?

You are making great progress. Keep it up.
  • rhina23
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up! The face is usually the first area that loses weight I noticed. I've been modifying my food selections and started working out 2 weeks ago. I've gotten compliments more because I've lost a bit around my face and neck. I hope soon additional weight from legs/arm and eventually stomach will follow with it!

In my case, the face first then the tummy. But my legs and arms, very slow.
    I would have to come up with an exercise for legs and arms.
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! For me I saw a change in my waist first being that it was largest, then my thighs, arms and face. It's a process. Best thing to do is be proactive and do strength training while you lose. It tightened me up better than any amount of cardio I ever did and I still have a ways to go. I measure inches every 3 months and pounds every week.
  • rhina23
    Options
    You look wonderful! For me I saw a change in my waist first being that it was largest, then my thighs, arms and face. It's a process. Best thing to do is be proactive and do strength training while you lose. It tightened me up better than any amount of cardio I ever did and I still have a ways to go. I measure inches every 3 months and pounds every week.

Thank you.

Ive been doing taebo cardio.
    But in the summer i am thinking of doing boxing.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • rhina23
    Options
    Keep it up!

Thanks.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference looks more than you say I think you are well on your way cannot wait to see more future progress and your face pics are the biggest change you should feel amazingly proud
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    way to go! :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!