Hiya!

Options
Just joined! I have been eating healthier (not dieting!) for 6 days now. My weekly weigh in is tomorrow morning where me and my scale get together. Here's hoping I want to hug it and not throw it out the window! I'm feeling good about the changes I've made this past week. Now that I've gotten more accustomed to the food changes I need to incorporate exercise in. I have back issues that to permanently fix require surgery, which I do NOT want to do! So, the first step for my back (and me) to feel better is get this extra weight off!

Replies

• JeanBeanM
    JeanBeanM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hiya back! Welcome to the site, you'll get some good advice and support here. I also have a back/hip issue so I can sympathize. Hope you keep coming back, if you want to send me a friend request & we can keep each other motivated and accountable. :smile:
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to hear about your new habits. :)

Just remember in case that pesky scale doesn't budge... you didn't put the weight on overnight so it might not come off quickly either! Just remember you will lose over time and take everything a day at a time.

Also maybe try measuring - wieght remaining the same might be okay as long as you are losing inches/looking better. :)
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Awesome welcome to MFP you are going to love it here. :)
  • amscobra
    Options
    Welcome! Log on regularly, it helps keep you focused. Glad your making the healthy lifestyle change. add me as a friend if you'd like.