X-Men: Days of Future Past...........who's seen it?

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,682 Member
I just got home from watching it. I very much liked it. Marvel is killin' it this summer with X-Men, Captain America, and Spiderman.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
IDEA Fitness member
Kickboxing Certified Instructor
Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Replies

• MagdaSea
    MagdaSea Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just saw this movie last night. I have yet to see Spiderman and Captain America, but I really liked this film. It was a lot more plot driven than any of the other X-Men films, I found. The ensemble cast gelled well together in this one as well.
  • zpiter
    zpiter Posts: 1
    Options
    Download X-Men: Days of Future Past FULL

http://support.peopleperhour.com/entries/69052496-NOW-Watch-X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Online-HQ-720MB-
    http://www.i-m.mx/easywatch/XMenDaysofFuturePastFullLenght/

X-Men: Days of Future Past is a 2014 superhero film, based on the fictional X-Men characters appearing in Marvel Comics.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Will be seeing in it in about 5 hrs
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I just saw this movie last night. I have yet to see Spiderman and Captain America, but I really liked this film. It was a lot more plot driven than any of the other X-Men films, I found. The ensemble cast gelled well together in this one as well.

Capt. America 2 was GREAT!!!
    If u liked Avengers, you will like Capt. America....

I am thinking about doing Capt. America for Halloween....
    Now If I could find about 20 more pounds of mass to pack on. :laugh: :laugh:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I really liked it. I didn't like Spider Man that much, though. Captain America was pretty good.
  • kmorgan221
    kmorgan221 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    X-Men was really good, on par with the Marvel Studios movies, which isn't something I can say for most of the "non-Marvel" Marvel movies.

Sony has done a horrible disservice to Spider-Man. But they will continue to make movies and they will sell, thus not allowing the rights to revert back to Marvel. Spider-Man in the Avengers is something I can only dream of, at least on film.

Can't wait for the next Marvel Studios movie, Guardians of the Galaxy. That looks phenomenal, lots of fun and true to the Abbnet and Lanning run of the comic.
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great movie. All I need to say is - naked Hugh Jackman.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Saw it opening night-loved, it, want to see it again.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Loved it! Saw it yesterday :D
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I saw it yesterday and really enjoyed it as well. A few geeky plot holes for me - If Centinals were "adaptive" to other mutants wouldn't that be more Rogues power than shape shifting Mystique? Overall I really enjoyed the darkness of the opener and it was a great movie for me. Always been a bigger fan of X-men than the Avengers although the Avengers franchise has been stronger than the historical X-men movies - i did really enjoy First Class as well...... amd Ice Man is so coooool (yes i said it). Geek out!
  • moochachip
    moochachip Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Saw it yesterday and thought it did not feel like a two hour movie. Like how they rebooted the whole movie series since X-Men 2 and The Last Stand flopped horribly.
  • kmorgan221
    kmorgan221 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I saw it yesterday and really enjoyed it as well. A few geeky plot holes for me - If Centinals were "adaptive" to other mutants wouldn't that be more Rogues power than shape shifting Mystique? Overall I really enjoyed the darkness of the opener and it was a great movie for me. Always been a bigger fan of X-men than the Avengers although the Avengers franchise has been stronger than the historical X-men movies - i did really enjoy First Class as well...... amd Ice Man is so coooool (yes i said it). Geek out!
    But then they couldn't feature Jennifer Lawrence, who is much bigger than Anna Paquin now (at least on film.) Plus Rouge wasn't born yet in 1973.

*Sentinals :drinker: :smile:
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Great movie. All I need to say is - naked Hugh Jackman.

My thoughts exactly
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,682 Member
    Options
    They actually cut out a scene where this was mentioned about Rogue's powers.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    im waiting for Maleficent ...so sick of Marvel movies honestly but will probably download future past soon
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I saw it yesterday. It definitely lived up to its hype this time :love:
    I do wish I would've seen it in 3D now though simply because there is one scene (the fast guy in the kitchen ) that would've been pretty cool to watch in 3D but overall good storyline and awesome special effects. :bigsmile:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i've heard it's the best x-men movie yet. i'll probably wait for the dvd or something. but maybe not. and the apocalypse teaser at the end is supposedly great.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    The scene in the kitchen with Quicksilver is worth the price of admission.

One of the best and most entertaining movie sequences I have ever seen.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    i've heard it's the best x-men movie yet. i'll probably wait for the dvd or something. but maybe not. and the apocalypse teaser at the end is supposedly great.

Best X-Men movie isn't really saying much....
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Best X-Men movie isn't really saying much....

good point