What is everyone and your kids for Halloween, Eeee, so excit

Options
:happy: I'll start, I'm a sexy version of Freddy Krueger, I should dress up in it and take a pic, hehe! My mini was going to be Woody, but no such luck with the costume, the one I tried to buy at Wal-mart was missing the hat and then they wouldn't sell it to me:( so he's cat in the hat (he's 2) My Emilie-7yrs old is a witch, got the cutest purple-sparkley-black dress and it was free, YAY and my Andy-5yr's old is a police man

Oh and the costume is for after our lil one is asleep and we have our party, :wink: I'm going to be dressed in it but with pants when I take him Trick or Treating. . .my other two will be with their dad this year.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    My son is going as Darth Vader. His middle name is tate so we call him Darth Tater (lol). My daughter is going as a farie princess. I will prob wear my ACUs (and go as a soldier) and my wife will not dress up. Well she will wear a special costume, but that will be later that night when its just me and her alone, hehehehehe. :devil: :wink:
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    My daughter is a cheerleader, my son is a fireman, and my youngest son is an elephant. :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    My son is going as Darth Vader. His middle name is tate so we call him Darth Tater (lol). My daughter is going as a farie princess. I will prob wear my ACUs (and go as a soldier) and my wife will not dress up. Well she will wear a special costume, but that will be later that night when its just me and her alone, hehehehehe. :devil: :wink:

Oh la-la! lol

Darth Tater is SUPER cute!!
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I will be the same thing I am every year.....a woman holding a glass of wine :laugh: My daughter is going to be a gypsy.
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    My daughter is a cheerleader, my son is a fireman, and my youngest son is an elephant. :)

Awww, elephants are my FAVORITE!!! I collect them. . . not real one's of course:laugh: , figurines and lladro's!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I will be the same thing I am every year.....a woman holding a glass of wine :laugh: My daughter is going to be a gypsy.

Bahaha that's usually what I am when I take my kids Trick or Treating too, lol! By the time were done Trick or Treating Grandma (she's usually down visisting from Illinois, but couldn't make it this year :frown: ) and I are racing eachother to the bathroom, lol!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I wasn't planning on doing Halloween this year since it's on a Sunday, and our local trunk or treat was on hubby's birthday & I didn't want to force the man to go to that, but he said it was ok. So I pulled together a last minute costume for our kid. It's a shirt with a pink skull & cross bones with a bow, then I'll throw black pants on her, and a headband with pirate skull & bones. If she lets me, I'll do a little pirate makeup on her too.

I will probably just throw on my cookie monster shirt or dress up in one of the shirts I got from a 5k (pretending to be a runner, har har) and call it good.

Pizza on Saturday night. Now THAT I'm excited for.
  • nurse_jenie
    Options
    I will be the Mad Hatter and my 15 month old will be Donnald the Duck, I bought both costumes at the Disney Store. Halloween is my favorite and I can't wait for this weekend. Happy halloween everyone!
  • noellabelle
    Options
    I'm going to dress as a baby for work Friday (I work with infants at a daycare) and on Sunday I'm doing sexy french maid.
  • Jananilove
    Options
    my son Tiernan is going to be a vampire- he's 18 months old...and my daughter Lilija- almost 2 months- will be a pink bunny rabbit (although the costume is going to be huge on her- the smallest size is 0-6months but its still so big)

This halloween is extra special because my dad is coming to visit, i havent seen him in six years and he'll be meeting his grandkids for the first time!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I'm going to dress as a baby for work Friday (I work with infants at a daycare) and on Sunday I'm doing sexy french maid.

Lol, that is too cute!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    my son Tiernan is going to be a vampire- he's 18 months old...and my daughter Lilija- almost 2 months- will be a pink bunny rabbit (although the costume is going to be huge on her- the smallest size is 0-6months but its still so big)

This halloween is extra special because my dad is coming to visit, i havent seen him in six years and he'll be meeting his grandkids for the first time!

Awww very cute! I hope you all have a great time:smile:
  • msmmrobinson
    Options
    I am Robyn Da Hood, my partner is Robin Hood, our 14 y.o. daughter is a pirate and our 8 y.o. daughter is a referee.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    YES you must post a photo once you are all dressed up. My sister was going to be that ( and I never seen a ‘sexy” female Freddy Kruger before) now she’s a murdered 1950's housewife, total costume cost $9 at Value Village including the neck-slash makeup attachment and bloody rolling pin, lol!

I already have a HUGE forum topic written ready to be posted Saturday night once I add in 2010's costume. I have my 2008 and 2009 costume photos in there as well including a separate costume in 2009 for work plus pricing to show that Halloween doesn't have to be expensive (I'm a crazy sale hunter, lol!).

If you don’t post your photo here be sure to add it to my topic on Saturday or Sunday.

MY COSTUME: Not telling until Saturday night, it corresponds with my husband's like years past and should be great!!

Happy Halloween!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    My girls, twin almost 3 year olds, are going to be M&Ms. One green plain and one yellow peanut. I will be myself, dressing as warmly as possible!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My daughter is going as a black cat (soooo creative :tongue: but how do you say no to a sweet 8 year old).
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    My son (6 yrs) is going to be Obi-Wan Kenobi and my daughter (2 yrs) is going to be Super Girl (I painted a pink super "s" on a red t-shirt)... I was going to be a Lego Guy, but it was going to require a ton of time that I don't have to make it, so I am not dressing up this year (as usual). we do have a cow costume (w/ utters) i could wear, but not sure if i wanna...LOL
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I like this thread, I LOVE halloween!!! Guess it couldn't be the fact that I am a makeup artist and absolutely love doing special FX

My husband and I are going as psycho dr's to my sister in laws party. My son is going to be a skeleton and my daughter is going to be a goth princess or something like that, all I know is it involves lots of black makeup and some fun black & purple dread falls that I have yet to finish making.

For work I do the same thing every year, come to work with a bullet hole in the middle of my forehead, I work with a bunch of party poopers. :drinker:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    My daughter is going as a black cat (soooo creative :tongue: but how do you say no to a sweet 8 year old).

Ever thought of doing Thing 1 & Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss? I always thought that would be SO cute on twins.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

I love your childrens' names!!