I feel like a kid in kindergarten. Will you be my friend?

Options
Hey there, my name's Kotarah. I write books, play astounding music, and dance to ancient drums.
I've also had a food addiction for as long as I can remember, and now it's painful to live. My mom didn't know how to feed me, so I can't blame her, and often I do blame the fact that I know lots about health, but I can't seem to just lose the weight.
I'm a perfectionist. I put a lot of pressure on myself. It's lame, but a lot of the time I feel alone in my own struggles. Overweight friends have told me that I'm beautiful, and I should stay the way I am. Gorgeous and fit people have simply told me that I should be skinny, simple as that.
Sometimes I can make decisions and switch just like that. Unfortunately, I've failed a lot over the past few years. I'm not in my A game right now. I've been on here once before, and found it helped, so this is where I am now.
Will you be my friend? This is going to be one hell of a ride!

Replies

• Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Sure, I will be your friend. Be warned though, I am far from a perfectionist, and if you judge me during my regular 7-10 slice pizza overdoses, then we can no longer be friends. :wink: