Workout time

Just wanna know how the other doing, to learn something new.
How long do u all workout everday? And how many calories did u burn?

Sorry for bad english, and ty for answering.

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Depends on the activity.

Usually about an hour if I'm doing something like Zumba, swimming or walking. If I'm hiking, then it's closer to 2 to 2 1/2 hours.

Calories burnt is a wide range.. depends on how intense the activity is... usually it's about 300 calories for the hour long workouts, sometimes a bit more.
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    It depends on a lot, what kind of workout, how you calculate the burn, how much you weigh, how much effort you put into it.

I can burn 600 calories doing an hour of zumba but I am 229lb so there's a lot of me to move around.

I currently do around 2-3 sessions of cardio lasting 40-70mins a week and I do SL 5x5 weight lifting which takes around 20-30mins 3 times a week.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    on my lifting days time is anywhere between 45mins to 75mins..

Cardio days typically 30-40mins...my cardio is biking, walking or HIIT...

As for what I burn...no idea to be honest I don't track my burns per say...I use TDEE method which already includes my workouts so I don't pay much attention to that.
  • Hey there,

I workout 5/6 days a week for 30 minutes to an hour, walking,running,cycling.

Have a great one :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    AT least 45 minutes 5 days a week.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    an hour to hour and a half, 3x/week

cardio i stick to around 30 mins whenever i get around to it, i want to start implementing it more regularly into my routine, hopefully 5 days a week once i get going with it

ETA; no idea about calorie burn. i drink a 2 scoop protein shake after exercising and call it even