Not New, Just looking for Friends to Help Motivate Me

Options
I am nowhere near new to MFP, as a matter of fact I have been on here since 2010. I have lost some weight and gained some. This journey has taken me a while to truly get started but I want to lose the weight and get healthy. I am looking for friends who can help keep me accountable and motivate me. My husband, whom I love so much, is going to be deploying soon and I want to surprise him with my weight loss when he returns. Anyone else in the same boat or other military wives? Don't get me wrong, I love people and ANY friends would be wonderful!

Replies

• GenZombie
    GenZombie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Not a military wife but you can feel free to add me anyway, the more the merrier :smile: :wink:
  • stepht99
    stepht99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not a military wife either, but happy to add some new friends and have someone to help out... and maybe help me out too with being accountable!
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm also not new and not even a wife. But I can relate to having that up and down journey and how important it's been for me to keep myself surrounded with supported folks. Feel free to add. Would be honored to walk your journey with you and cheer you across the finish line. :)
  • mevvies
    mevvies Posts: 21
    Options
    Not a military wife, but you can add me.

I live 200 miles from my family, and want to surprise them when they see me next.