Changing My Life One Day at a Time-New to MFP

Options
Hello, I'm new to My Fitness Pal. My Mother In Law and Sister In Law use the site and highly recommend it so here I am. I am at my heaviest weight. It depresses me that I can't do the things that I use to do or am too uncomfortable or self conscious to even try. I've been up and down my whole life. I've had some pretty intense medical problems that have contributed to my weight gain and I am finally in remission and prescription free. I feel good (health) wise and am tired of making excuses for myself. I'm starting this not as a diet but an entire change of life. I want my entire lifestyle to become healthy across the board. I know that I will hit obstacles and that at times I will struggle. I could really use all the encouragement and advice that I could get. If any of you would like the same in return please add me to your friends list. This site is very user friendly and I have the app on my phone to keep up with my daily food intake and exercise. If I don't log in for a day feel free to tell me about it :) lol! So I'll be your weight loss buddy if you'll be mine! :) Thanks everyone!