You already know me...

Options
You probably have seen me on the board already...

I'm not new here. To this... the "weight loss" ride. I've done just about every…

Single…

Solitary…

diet imaginable. Weight Watchers, Slim Fast, LA Weight Loss, Adipex (Phentermine), Stackers, HCG… just to hit the high notes.

I was never heavy enough to be considered for weight loss surgery, but I seriously thought about making THAT happen. (oh, and it would have been too easy!!)

In May of 2005, I hit a pinnacle moment in my life… I stepped on the scale and it displayed: 162.2. On my small framed, 60 inch tall body, that’s a size 18 US. Since, I’m such a petite person, it was difficult to find clothes that fit properly in the length AND waist. So, I joined LA Weight Loss. It was a long (very, very long) 18 months later that I finally made my goal weight of 110!! I started modeling and really enjoyed my new body… So did my husband because 2 weeks later (Christmas Day 2006) I found out we were expecting our first child.

My heaviest was 192, I was 39 weeks pregnant with my first child, who is now 3 years old. So, you don’t have to do the math, that’s a WHOPPING 82 pounds I gained during my pregnancy… ugh.

I have lost (and gained) over the three years since being pregnant but have found I’m gaining more than I’m losing… My starting weight here was 162.2 (the same as when I joined LA Weight Loss). I’m currently down around 9 pounds since starting MFP. I am using the same logic of LA Weight Loss without actually paying for the “package” and all the fluff.

Feel free to friend me if you would like to follow me on my journey, again…

Replies

• 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    FYI, There is a glitch on MFP b/c I cannot see any friend requests though I'm getting e-mail alerts.
  • Wendybirduk
    Wendybirduk Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have been through it all Deshaine! Hopefully you will finally be able to do this with support from your family, friends and of course the members of MFP!

Good luck!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    Options
    I did send you a request btw. Hope you get it!:smile:
  • deshaine
    deshaine Posts: 195
    Options
    Sounds like you have been through it all Deshaine! Hopefully you will finally be able to do this with support from your family, friends and of course the members of MFP!

Good luck!

Thanks! I'm hoping so too!! :flowerforyou:
  • deshaine
    Options
    I did send you a request btw. Hope you get it!:smile:

Not yet, but we will work it out when the glitch gets fixed.. :) Thanks for the request!
  • deshaine
    Options
    FYI, There is a glitch on MFP b/c I cannot see any friend requests though I'm getting e-mail alerts.

Yeah, I've read about that... :cry:

I'm hoping they will have that fixed soon... :flowerforyou:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    Options
    Look for the e-mail alert and feel free to friend me when things are fixed. That's what I'm doing....saving the e-mails w/the usernames. I jotted your name down :wink:
  • deshaine
    Options
    Look for the e-mail alert and feel free to friend me when things are fixed. That's what I'm doing....saving the e-mails w/the usernames. I jotted your name down :wink:

Already on my list of things to-do!! I look forward to getting to know you!!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    You sucked all the oxygen out of the board

:D

xoxoxoxo
  • deshaine
    Options

xoxoxoxo

tell me something I DON'T already know...

If you ever want a thred killed, just let me comment on it. DEAD!! lmao!!!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options

xoxoxoxo

tell me something I DON'T already know...

TO EVERYONE WHO DOESN"T KNOW HER... SHE IS CUTE AS A BUTTON!!!!
  • deshaine
    Options
    TO EVERYONE WHO DOESN"T KNOW HER... SHE IS CUTE AS A BUTTON!!!!

awww... Thanks!!! :blushing:

(ppsssst, check's in the mail, mmk? mmk. :bigsmile: )
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options

Wow thought that was just me!
  • deshaine
    Options

Wow thought that was just me!

Nope... every forum I join it seems I am a thred killer... maybe we should go around commenting to all the posts and just shut the whole place down... oh, wait. lol...