<3 Myfitnesspal Love stories <3

Options
1235»

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    it is the latest, greatest, cheapest dating site around, so anything is possible.
  • the_great_beyond_
    the_great_beyond_ Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    it is the latest, greatest, cheapest dating site around, so anything is possible.

how YOU doin?

how-you-doin-o.gif
  • sallielozo
    sallielozo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This :love:

There is but one true love on MFP: :heart:

baconsizzling.gif
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    slide_324525_3096945_free.gif

That being said, I met the my love on MFP :) And we happen to be in the same town. Completely unexpected, just like if you met your SO at the gas station.

Only he likes this *kitten* show called Adventure Time. It might be the death of us....

I'm totally going to hang out on MFP at a gas station, you know, to increase my chances of meeting Prince Charming!!
  • bigboy2099
    bigboy2099 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, some great love stories here for sure. Like most, I came here for fitness and think if you do find someone you connect wiht why not explore it? Ive been on here for 115 days, and only one person peeks my interest on here to ever consider going past a friendship.. Good luck all! The support on here is great..
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Wow, some great love stories here for sure. Like most, I came here for fitness and think if you do find someone you connect wiht why not explore it? Ive been on here for 115 days, and only one person peeks my interest on here to ever consider going past a friendship.. Good luck all! The support on here is great..

That's so sweet of you to say about me! :love:

lol jk
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    thousands thousand of miles between us... but trust me... it worth every minute.. second...and nites waiting for our skype date! or a phone call! and agggg its not going to be easy at all!

and if it doesn't work at the end.... still will worth the effort! I will not regret for even a second!

so yes... hopefully for us there will be another MFP love story!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    <
    we met on MFP over a year ago, and IRL three months ago. He is the mental to my asylum. :heart:
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Like anything else, you put a bunch of people together with a common interest, mix in hormones and internet anonymity and you're going to have a certain reaction.

And, like any other relationships, I've been privy to MFP romances that have crashed and burned and some that are going strong.
  • KiiAttitude
    KiiAttitude Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    <
    we met on MFP over a year ago, and IRL three months ago. He is the mental to my asylum. :heart:

so cuteeee!!!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Some of this is pretty sweet <3

But OP, if you come on here LOOKING for a dude, then you won't find one. Desperation is stinky. It's like my friends in the non-internets world who are constantly on a husband hunt-they are so blinded by their psycho search that they constantly fall into bad relationships instead of relaxing, taking care of themselves, and attracting great people. Chillax, girlfriend.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI... A really good *kitten* story brings people together.

Swooning.gif
  • _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I know of quite a few MFP love stories that started as friendships and are still going strong.

I also know of some that didn't end the way people may have hoped.

Honestly, your luck here is no different than your luck at a bar. Put enough people together and you're going to find some that you like, some that you can't stand, and quite possibly someone that you'll fall head over heels for.

There's pros and cons. You're going to be surrounded by other people who enjoy doing the same things as you. People who think the same way as you. People who understand the fitness language you speak. And, unfortunately, some of those people that you really connect with could live too far away to make it work based on your individual life circumstances.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    I know of quite a few MFP love stories that started as friendships and are still going strong.

I also know of some that didn't end the way people may have hoped.

Honestly, your luck here is no different than your luck at a bar. Put enough people together and you're going to find some that you like, some that you can't stand, and quite possibly someone that you'll fall head over heels for.

There's pros and cons. You're going to be surrounded by other people who enjoy doing the same things as you. People who think the same way as you. People who understand the fitness language you speak. And, unfortunately, some of those people that you really connect with could live too far away to make it work based on your individual life circumstances.

^^ QFT
  • KiiAttitude
    KiiAttitude Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Agreed pros and cons for sure! But lots of pros, Good luck to everyone , However coming here looking for love thats not a good idea seriously spen time on you and loving who you are , this will attract others.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Oh look, I'm on a website full of people who are hotter than my partner and I'm looking for a bit of validation now I'm in shape. What could possibly go wrong?

hahah!
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI... A really good *kitten* story brings people together.

Nobody will top yours! hehe
  • jakenjosefsmom
    jakenjosefsmom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Only thing I've heard is that if you're in a bad relationship, this site can destroy it.

FTFY

Websites don't destroy relationships. People who don't take commitment seriously and entertain website proposals destroy relationships! Take it from a divorcee who filed for divorce after my ex reconnected with an old high school gf on Facebook. If it's over...end it and then shop!

Oh, I get it. You're projecting your own bitterness.
    No bitterness. I'm actually happier and healthier than I've been in years. I'm just over hearing people blame websites, etc. for their own poor decision making. Temptations are part of life - we probably ALL know this since we are on a website focused on getting healthier. Everyday we have a choice to eat right, do right, respect our vows, etc. My point was - if you wanna cheat - you will and you won't need a website to do it. If you are faithful - you will be even if you are on a website.