What really attracts you?

Options
laynerich15
laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
So the million dollar question. pick one.

Good looks
Sense of humor
Money and power

Replies

• StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Love love sense of humor
  • Primal_Warrior_
    Primal_Warrior_ Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options
    Sense of humour.

But I would be lying if looks don't play some part in it, there has to be a physical as well as a mental attraction.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I bet if someone polled all of the threads asking about attractiveness, we'd finally have our elusive answer as to what is attractive.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    If you can put a smile on my face...and keep it there.
    Caring...Don't just tell me, show me.
    Giving spirit...Not just money, but your time to the people around you.
  • HalfwayGone
    HalfwayGone Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Sense of humour :)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    1. sense of humor
    2. money
  • CharlieMurtagh
    CharlieMurtagh Posts: 1,742 Member
    Options
    eyes i love mens eyes, a genuine smile and a sense of humour
  • gangsterfurious
    Options
    Geddy Lee
  • beckylou66
    beckylou66 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    sense of humor
    intelligence
    looks are there for sure but unless you're just offensive looking, it's just a bonus
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor. That's what I married my dude for - he makes me laugh every single day. That's priceless. Abs, buns, looks - they all fade.

Also, his ability to not just accept me for who I am (I'm a bit of a nutter - an awkward, silly, geeky girl that randomly bursts out into song and dance in the middle of the grocery store, cries when she sees roadkill and laughs at the most inappropriate times), but to love me for it. He's never tried to change me and he's never been embarrassed of me.
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Personality
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    intellectual, kind & caring, sense of humor.
  • Shan_Lindsay
    Shan_Lindsay Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well, what first attracted me to my hubby was 2 things

How good looking he was, and how he was always so nice and polite on the way into the gym, and I always saw him holding the door for other people.

Then I got to know him, and realized he had a great sense of humour, was smart and caring. He wasn't into partying or any of that crap either and had a similar outlook on life.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Confidence... a well developed emotional vocabulary.. I hate.. when someone has 1000 definitions of a word... when it depends, on tone, inflection pretext, context... words like.. "hate"... *kitten*"... "love" ... ya gotta be a smart cookie.. so .. I am definitely Sapiophilic :bigsmile:
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I find myself to be kind of like Aziz Ansari...but a little better looking :)

So, what attracts me is a girl that's into nerdy brown guys that make them laugh.
    THEY'RE A RARE BREED.

It's not my fault the media stereotypes us with funny smells and noises. I do a mean Chewbacca growl though.
  • ladyargentum
    ladyargentum Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sense of humour is critical but so is a reasonable level of intelligence. I couldn't be with someone who I couldn't have a decent mentally stimulating conversation with
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Looks are important but nothing beats intellect. :)
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    A sharp mind.
  • noelboquet
    noelboquet Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    deffo a sense of humor...I can forgive a lot of physical shortcomings if someone has a good heart and is fun to be with...oh and must be smart and have a certain level of self esteem....
  • FitKit101
    FitKit101 Posts: 63
    Options
    A good looking, powerful guy with a killer sense of humour who has enough for bus fare is the bomb!!!