Everybody Answer! Even lurkers, lol

Options
Positive thinking to become your new you!

Answer these:

Today, I'm most proud of myself for...

and

Today, I am most grateful for...

(fill it in, recognize what's so wonderful about you! Your brain controls your body, so keep it motivated with positivity!)

Replies

• SuzanneBall
    SuzanneBall Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Today, i am most proud of myself for not getting down about this week's one pound gain. Usually I would be recounting every lil hing I did wrong (like fair food) but today i recognized that I'm still 51 lbs lighter than I used to be!

Today, I am most grateful for being able to afford fitness magazine, was really inspired by some articles in there while reading!
  • jhandley
    jhandley Posts: 118
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for not drinking a single can of mountain dew for one whole week! That is HUGE for me!

Today, I'm most grateful for my family! Without them I don't know what I would do!

:flowerforyou: Thanks :smile:
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Today I am most proud of myself for putting in extra effort into my Body Pump workout - I know I am going to feel this one tomorrow!

Today I am most grateful for all of the great people who support me in this journey of life!
  • emersoam
    emersoam Posts: 179
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for not eating any of the "Snack Size" candy bars lurking everywhere!

Today, I'm most grateful for my increasingly healthy lifestyle (body, mind, & spirit).
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for not giving up yesterday after binging and still taking the time to do 30DS level 2 even though it was midnight.

and

Today, I am most grateful for the support that I receive from MFP members =) Without this website, I would not have lost this weight so far.
  • feetee
    feetee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today I am most proud of myself for getting off my butt and taking the kids swimming. They keep asking me, and I keep saying i'm too busy. I must make more of an effort to keep them interested in sport and exercise.

Today I am most grateful for my husband cooking my tea when I couldn't be bothered. If it wasn't for him, i'd have suggested a take-away. I have only lost 3lbs so far, so I'm really grateful for him keeping me on the right track.

Feetee. xxx
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for hand-writing, and posting, a letter to a 'friend', who I've had to cut out of my life. Stating some truths but being as kind as I could!

and

Today, I am most grateful for having the love and support of my fabulous daughters, my superb family and some truly amazing friends.
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for getting myself out of bed early and exercising before work.

and

Today, I am most grateful for the hubby. Always.
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Today, I am proud of myself for finishing my workout, because 15 minutes into it.... I WAS DONE!!!!!!!!

Today, I am most grateful for my husband, who is out of town..AGAIN this week. He works very hard and provides well for me and our 3 girls. (and we can get a little high maintenance sometimes) hehehe
  • Tasha1476
    Tasha1476 Posts: 220
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for.... eating healthy balanced meals and planning ahead when going out for dinner.

and

Today, I am most grateful for... hearing back from the room share that I really wanted!
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Answer these:
    and
    (fill it in, recognize what's so wonderful about you! Your brain controls your body, so keep it motivated with positivity!)

Love your attitude, funny girl!! :laugh: Here's a lurker's reply, LOL:
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for following through with my commitment to losing weight and setting an example for my family.
    and
    Today, I am most grateful for the support I've found on MFP. :wink:
    Thanks for the positive vibe! :flowerforyou:
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for not b*tching out my brother even though i'm in a really PMSy mood. i even managed to be nice to him!

and

Today, I am most grateful for my best friend. without her i would be lost with no one to take my side in anything and no one to listen to my angry b*tching about nothing. And without her i would have no one to be able to stand me when i'm at my happiest either, bouncing and hyper and annoyingly optimistic. my soul sister! <3
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Today, I am most proud of myself for packing my lunch and putting veggies AND fruit in it!

Today, I am most grateful for MFP because not only does it help me stay on track, but it's also entertaining me through a LONG and BORING day of work! Love to read blogs when bored! Especially blogs about health, fitness, and weight loss...
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for being the type of person who gets back on the wagon no matter what. No matter how naughty I may be every once in a while or how bad my stupid knee acts up, I still keep at it and never quit. I'm about to hit 205 days on MFP any day now.

Today, I'm most grateful that I threw a pair of pants on this morning that actually fit loosely for the first time in recent memory. I'm still shrinking. On that note, I'm also grateful for my dessicated thyroid and my diuretic, which both make it possible for the hard work I put into my weight loss to pay off.
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for sticking with this weight loss journey!

and

Today, I am most grateful for my supportive MFP peeps! :-)
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for... sticking with t and breaking through my plateau

and

Today, I am most grateful for... sticking with it and breaking my constipation
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Today, I'm most proud of myself for... sticking with t and breaking through my plateau

and

LMAO! You are so crazy! LOL! :-)
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options

Telling my fiancé no to eating out after we went grocery shopping and saving money/calories by going home and having my planned food.

and

The freedom of the job I have which allows me to take the time I need to plan my healthy meals.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options

and

LMAO! You are so crazy! LOL! :-)

After a week one may get a bit testy... :D
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Today I am most proud of myself for saying no to doughnuts even though the box was on my table in class and I was feeling like celebrating cranking out all A's for midterms in a 17 credit semester.

Today, and every day, I am thankful for my husband and children and their continued support on my 'Let's Focus on Me' journey. Their selflessness brings me to tears. :)