Help....what do I do!

Options
2»

Replies

• TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice I will definately implement it!
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Protein and fats (good ones). You need things like yogurt and nuts. Your splurges are on high-cal low satisfaction foods (ie you had sun chips like 3 or 4 days in a row).

At the end of the day if I'm still hugry I make an 6- 8 oz glass of chocolate milk. Also consider eating eggs or oatmeal in the morning and making your own dinner in the evenings. The stuff you are eating is just kind of fluff- no wonder you are still hungry! Don't hoard your cals til the end of the day either! You'll end up binging worse than you can afford.

I used this meal plan (more or less) to adjust my eating habits:

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/six-week-weight-loss-meal-plan-week-1

It's about 1500 cals per day. It might be a good in between step for you to re-learn meal planning and good snack choices

Ohhhh I love the link.....sorta broke right now but when payday comes I am so following this plan, Thanks!!
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    Instead of drinking things with empty cals... if you want a flavored drink. I like the lipton togo teas and they are cal free. I didn't read your diary, I read other posts... If you must have a soda Coke Zero is cal free (i don't know how they did it :huh: )

Also for snacks, protien is more filling and lasts longer. Fiber is good too. I love the Kelloggs Fiber Plus dark chocolate almond bars (i have to hide them from my husband too, lol) Carrots are a good snack. I have recently discovered Hummis (love the red pepper) and pretzle thins.

Chewing gum is a good way to help not to snack all day too. Some people just need flavor or something to chew on to distract from constant munching. And working out can help stave hunger, I'm usually not super hungry after working out, and it'll give you more calories to work with for other food that you do want. Good luck :)