p90x-ers!

Options
Hey,
I am doing my first full round of p90x and would love some friends on here who are or have done it!
I have done all of the cardio (and the yoga) workouts before but have never done the actual program itself before in its entirety and I am stoked to be an official p90x grad!
I am doing the doubles program (ambitious i know) to get in shape before I get ready to train for my second half marathon in october.
I have some medication weight to lose and can't weight to have my pre-med body back!
So send me an add (:

BRING IT!

Replies

• nmp6454
    nmp6454 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start the lean program. I have only done the ab ripper a few times and the yoga! I am running a 10k in August, nice job with the first half marathon and good luck with your second!
  • jadamonet
    jadamonet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started the regular program on Sunday.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I've done this program before but only made it to 60 days before I felt the effects of overtraining and had to quit.

I REALLY want to complete this program (on my bucket list) but am having surgery June 13th where I can't exercise for 3 weeks after. I'm hoping to start p90x and complete it as soon as I'm cleared. Hopefully people are still around and starting the program then so I can have the support!! :)
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Been at it for 4 and a half years, 1, 2 and 3. It's great, feel free to add me as a friend or ask me a question :)