Daily Closeout Reminder

Options
GypsyRoaddog
GypsyRoaddog Posts: 80 Member
Given My Success With An Answer To My Previous Question, I'll Post My Next Question Here Also:

Will someone please tell me how to set up the daily reminder to Closeout the daily food diary each night? An option flashed on my screen one time, but I did not have time to deal with it at that moment and now I can't find out how to do so.
Thanks !!!
Gyps

Replies

• mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Not sure how you set up a reminder best of luck on your weight goals ! Your going to do great!
  • AlMonkey
    AlMonkey Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I use iPhone and on the app, when you click your 3 line menu icon the "reminder" option is on there. and you can pick a time it reminds you and what it reminds you for (each meal, or a matter of days) if you use anything other than iPhone, it may be somewhere similar, but I don't know for sure about those versions of the app
  • GypsyRoaddog
    Options
    Thanks for your reply, MHoeff1 : ) Thanks for your good wishes & I wish You all success in every goal You have for yourself!
    Gyps
  • GypsyRoaddog
    Options
    Thanks, AllMonkey . . . While "Close Out The Day" was not an option I chose the best-of-the-bunch for myself. I appreciate your time and kindness in respondung.
    Gyps
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!