my before and during pic

Options
img1401070567889-1_zpsdbb35b9a.jpg

I hope this works. Its a bit tricky trying to post to the forum from my phone. But i found this picture yesterday from the end of my pregnancy with my daughter. A miserable 250 lbs praying she would come out lol. I compared it to a picture i took a couple days ago. The shirt im wearing on the left pic actually fits down to my thighs now lol. I still have a ways to go. Ill be moving in a couple weeks so my scale is packed. I have no idea how much i weigh now but will post when i find out. Feel free to add me as a friend! Need more fitness minded friends :)

I have been vegan for three weeks tomorrow and could also use more vegan friends :D

Just in case the top doesn't work, here is the link http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/jdfansavvy17/Mobile Uploads/img1401070567889-1_zpsdbb35b9a.jpg

Replies

• danisala3687
    Options
    Lol well i tried, i really did. Now it says the picture was deleted but i know it's up there. The picture is also on my profile
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    img1401070567889-1_zpsdbb35b9a.jpg

I just tried and it looks like it's missing from photobucket. Maybe go check it hasn't been moved from the folder this hyperlink points to.
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I got it through the link, I think. Same as the side by side on your profile? If so, big difference. You look great.
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    Looked at your profile pictures :smile:

Wow you look great!
    I love that smile you have in the during pic!

Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!