Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Rate the person above you 1-10---part 46

Options

Replies

• dervari
    dervari Posts: 805 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    annmac103 wrote: »
    WTH?? How shallow can you be? Rating people based on their appearance? This is nothing short of cyber-bullying and excuse me, MyFitnessPal but you should be discouraging this type of behavior from your members on your site. We're all members of MyFitnessPal in an effort to improve our health, perhaps lose weight and develop better eating and fitness habits. At least that's why I'm on here. A lot of the people you are "rating" may have been dealing with social rating systems all their lives; being judged by their peers at school and at work. They come here to make improvements and what happens?? People rate them... again.. based on their appearance. You people need to grow up. And you should be shamed of yourselves. Stop judging people you know nothing about.

If you don't want to play, just leave. And don't let the door hit your rear end on the way out.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Flawless
  • iluvhanson
    iluvhanson Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Fashionable
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    He's a solid 9
  • becksybooXx
    becksybooXx Posts: 20 Member
    Options
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    8 for the artistic pose + 5 for the eyelashes for a total score of 13! :D
  • Seant456
    Seant456 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    shes a 10
  • friction_thighs
    friction_thighs Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    outright 10, and an extra +1 for the beard
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
  • Kastastrophie
    Kastastrophie Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
  • friction_thighs
    friction_thighs Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    25, is this a maths puzzle?
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    98.6....wait that's the thermometer...Good news is the fever has lifted!
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Mr Healthy is a 10
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    annmac103 wrote: »
    WTH?? How shallow can you be? Rating people based on their appearance? This is nothing short of cyber-bullying and excuse me, MyFitnessPal but you should be discouraging this type of behavior from your members on your site. We're all members of MyFitnessPal in an effort to improve our health, perhaps lose weight and develop better eating and fitness habits. At least that's why I'm on here. A lot of the people you are "rating" may have been dealing with social rating systems all their lives; being judged by their peers at school and at work. They come here to make improvements and what happens?? People rate them... again.. based on their appearance. You people need to grow up. And you should be shamed of yourselves. Stop judging people you know nothing about.

I agree with you it is a shallow game but not everyone has to think this way. Opinions are not reality. Even though my perception is similar to yours I played the "rate me with a number game" a few times but was bored and moved on. It seems some people like the ego boost. My opinion is live and let die.