Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Rate the person above you 1-10---part 46

Options

Replies

• ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options

It's my honest opinion...that's something we have in common..we both can be blunt :P. I'm not trying to insult you...calm down. I've been rated a 6 before "shrugs"

I understand where you are coming from man. You like curves and bounce, bounce. :D
    ashley1215 wrote: »
    @BlackScorpio91 you're just mad because I said you should work on your delts.... I like them. They're nice I was just being honest

Don't take it to your heart, everyone has preferences and I find that b ooty worthy of a 9. :p

Seriously I'm black...what do you expect...I do love curves and bounce, bounce lol. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....not everyone will rate you the same...I might be a 8 in one person's eyes and a 6 in another..the thing is I'm not gonna be butthurt over it. Anyway a 6.4 is above average imo..idk why she got mad at me about that lol. And idc if she said I needed to work on my delts...that's her opinion :)
  • ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options

It's my honest opinion...that's something we have in common..we both can be blunt :P. I'm not trying to insult you...calm down. I've been rated a 6 before "shrugs"

I understand where you are coming from man. You like curves and bounce, bounce. :D
    @BlackScorpio91 you're just mad because I said you should work on your delts.... I like them. They're nice I was just being honest

Don't take it to your heart, everyone has preferences and I find that b ooty worthy of a 9. :p

Seriously I'm black...what do you expect...I do love curves and bounce, bounce lol. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....not everyone will rate you the same...I might be a 8 in one person's eyes and a 6 in another..the thing is I'm not gonna be butthurt over it. Anyway a 6.4 is above average imo..idk why she got mad at me about that lol. And idc if she said I needed to work on my delts...that's her opinion :)

Not mad lol
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    Can't we all get along? 10 everyone is a 10 in their own way.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options

Not mad lol

It seemed like it...anyway it's all fun and games...I hardly take any of this seriously and there's only been one prick that has gotten on my nerves....now your pic is an 8
    Can't we all get along? 10 everyone is a 10 in their own way.
  • syedaounabbas
    syedaounabbas Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options

I get ya, I do! I didn't want to mention "black" coz ppl get touchy even when the intention is normal. The thing is you even made her change the profile pic so now there is no more b ooty in front of my face. I guess I will have to keep her profile page open. :D:D:D

Disclaimer: "Please note that what I have said above is all a joke and has no relation to reality and any relation to a person dead or alive is a total coincidence."

• ScorpioJack_91
    edited April 2015
    Options

I get ya, I do! I didn't want to mention "black" coz ppl get touchy even when the intention is normal. The thing is you even made her change the profile pic so now there is no more b ooty in front of my face. I guess I will have to keep her profile page open. :D:D:D

Disclaimer: "Please note that what I have said above is all a joke and has no relation to reality and any relation to a person dead or alive is a total coincidence."

LMFAO..yeah she did change her profile pic and once again..you're a 9. I don't get butthurt like other weak-minded black people do just because you described my skin color. :P
  • ashley1215
    Options

LMFAO..yeah she did change her profile pic and once again..you're a 9. I don't get butthurt like other weak-minded black people do just because you described my skin color. :P

I didn't change it for you... ;)
  • william622
    william622 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
  • sofakingstevens
    sofakingstevens Posts: 201 Member
    Options
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options

• stephaniejsharp
    Options

You and your 9's..
  • LisaMahlet
    LisaMahlet Posts: 453 Member
    Options
  • ashley1215
    Options
    LisaMahlet wrote: »

8 solid
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options

You and your 9's..

Why? lol does it bother you?
  • stephaniejsharp
    Options

You and your 9's..

No just makes me laugh
  • LisaMahlet
    LisaMahlet Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My 5 was for black scorpio91....you gals are 10s.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options

You and your 9's..

No just makes me laugh

In a good way? o.0. I'm just being honest...I do think you're attractive lol
  • sofakingstevens
    sofakingstevens Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    10. Solid 10