Hello

Options
Hello,
I am new here. I recently had a baby, he's almost 9 weeks old. I gained over 60 lbs when I was pregnant and lost 50 in the first 4 weeks. Now I am stuck, about 12 lbs away from where I was before I got pregnant. I would like to lose those 12 lbs and then I will concentrate on losing more.

Replies

• laceyb3
    Options
    Im stuck right about the same spot! My baby turns 7mo 10/29/10 and I have been stuck there! Wish I would have joined this when she was 9wks :) We'll make it though!!! Wish you the best!
  • tondalea
    tondalea Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    U guys rock! Its not always easy to lose baby weight. What are you all doing? Maybe you need to change things up a little bit.
  • laceyb3
    Options
    You are right... I need to change things up alot :)!!! I have started last week not drinking cokes (except Saturday when my husband and I had a coke date!), other then that... well , that isnt entirely true... I do have a membership at the Gym and was doing good for ahwile - but I haven't been lately.... that will change next week now that my DD has a new daycare... I will be able to do Zumba 3x a week. So, I hope that will help alot! I am open to ALL suggestions!