Anyone else no longer the "fat" friend?

Options
2»

Replies

• _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    No offense, but do you not realize that the 3 speculations you gave about your friends are all backhanded insults about your friends?

Instead of imagining things about their psychology (things which, funny enough, flatter you and insult them) why don't you ask them why they've pulled away? Maybe you have changed, maybe you've developed some habits they find insulting, such as l dunno, arm-chair psychoanalysis that is designed to flatter yourself and insult those you're analyzing? Maybe you've become arrogant.

If it was just one friend pulling away, then sure, it might be that your friend has a problem, like jealousy. But assigning that to multiple people that are pulling away from you? I dunno, seems to me the problem may likely lie with you if all your friends are not wanting to be around you.

I am definetely not arrogant! In fact, when I look at myself I see the same fat girl. I see all my imperfections. Even though I'm wearing smaller sizes and I "know" I have lost weight--I can't see it. I know that my friends pulled away from me. I didn't mean to put them down with a backhanded compliment. As like a lot of girls/women they like to post EVERYTHING on FB. Well, when you do that friends comment or contact you. My friend was mad because a guy friend wanted her to hook me up with him. I wasn't interested, but he kept hounding her (and even me via FB friend requests) to connect. I didn't. She got all upset about him "interested" in me and has since stopped talking to me and giving me the cold shoulder. I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't post the picture. I didn't entertain anything. She got upset because her crush liked me. Therefore, I feel like it sucks, but at least now I don't have shallow people in my life.
  • nekyia1
    nekyia1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Misery loves company so now that your not feeling like them they no longer won't your company. Jealousy is a terrible thing. Keep your head up and stay motivated
  • WolverhamptonFitness
    WolverhamptonFitness Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Still that friend, but not the biggest at work anymore...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!