Not sure about my program:is it right or wrong?

Hello all, my name is Liana. Im 5ft6in (167cm). Its already 4 days of my weight loss program. My cw is 165lbs (75kg). And my gw is 132lbs (60kg). Its a long way to go but i will stick with it. I think im doing good for the 4 days, yeah, i THINK. But is it rlly true? In fact, im not sure.

My daily calorie goal is 1200. Im excercising around 200 until 500 calories. Except sunday, i can burn off until 700 calories.

For food, usually i eat more than 1200. I eat 1300 or 1400. Sometimes 1500. But i keep under my calorie goal bcs of the excercise.

What do u all think? Is it good enough? Or maybe not? Is the deficit right? Everyday the deficit around 200-400. Sometimes 500.

Note: im not dieting my food at all. Im just watching what i eat, calculate it, and cutting it a bit.

This is my diary of yesterday:
Http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/LiaNa2210?date=2014-05-26

Replies

• Aim to lose about two pounds a week. Any more and you are probably burning muscle (and yes that is a bad thing, even for women). Keep a food and workout journal so you can track your progress. If you are not losing two pounds a week increase your exercise, decrease your calories (mostly from carbs, keep protein high), or both. Do it in small increments and give it a couple days to see if you start moving in the right direction. It just takes time and diligence =)
  • LiaNa2210
    LiaNa2210 Posts: 20 Member
    Aim to lose about two pounds a week. Any more and you are probably burning muscle (and yes that is a bad thing, even for women). Keep a food and workout journal so you can track your progress. If you are not losing two pounds a week increase your exercise, decrease your calories (mostly from carbs, keep protein high), or both. Do it in small increments and give it a couple days to see if you start moving in the right direction. It just takes time and diligence =)

Okay ty for the answer. Btw.. is my diary now is in the right direction or wrong? Pls tell me.
    and... im not rrly aiming for 2 pounds a week. 1 pound is enough for me :). So how many calorie deficit i should have everyday? 100? 200?
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Too much exercise with too little food will make you tired. You can eat a lot when you're exercising and still lose weight. I had days when I biked a lot and had to drink a lot of calories because I couldn't eat them all. I lost weight while doing that but I didn't want to lose too much because being tired in the country was something I didn't want to happen.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    We have about the same stats. Let me FR you.

Also, I was miserable on the 2 lbs a week plan. I now aim for 1 lb a week and am much happier and more energetic. :)
  • LiaNa2210
    LiaNa2210 Posts: 20 Member
    Ummm. This weird. So im eating too little? But.. rlly (im not lying) im didnt feeling tired at all. This is my usual portion even BEFORE my diet program. What i add only the excercise. And the excercise is dance. I love dance so im not tired at all :)

But if im rlly is eating too little, then i need to eat more. Ok then, ty all!

Sure.. if anyone wanna be my friend, i will gladly accept :D
  • princessG12
    princessG12 Posts: 21
    Hi liana, what is your weight loss program? because last year i bought a weight loss program and i didn't loss any pounds but the amazing thing is my friend tell me about this http://bit.ly/1iVzT3a now i'm telling you this is the best weight loss program ever try this and you will be absolutely be amazed