Any other Aero Pilates users?

Options
Still kind of new to pilates. I have had my Aero Pilates machine for two weeks now and have used it everday sometimes twice a day. I am hooked, just wondering if we had other pilates fans on here.

Replies

• rochericks
    Options
    I have had my aero pilates machine for a little over a year. I hate to exercise but I have found I actually enjoy, not just tolerate, aero pilates. I like that most every exercise involves the abs (my weakest body part). I don't know how to determine how many calories I am burning, however. :happy:
  • lersie
    lersie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know where I can get the videos. I just got my pilates a week ago and still trying to figure out how to use it and yes it is listed on MFP under cardio. Isn't it more like strength training? It's low impact I know that much. I need some good ab exercises to work on to get rid of my gut and I can't really do too much in the way of sit ups because it hurts my back too much. Anybody have any good ideas to loose the beer gut?
  • Lalasmi
    Lalasmi Posts: 1
    Options
    On the Stamina website, the company that makes the machine they have all the videos.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know where I can get the videos. I just got my pilates a week ago and still trying to figure out how to use it and yes it is listed on MFP under cardio. Isn't it more like strength training? It's low impact I know that much. I need some good ab exercises to work on to get rid of my gut and I can't really do too much in the way of sit ups because it hurts my back too much. Anybody have any good ideas to loose the beer gut?

QVC.com always has the videos.

If you have the one with the rebounder, the rebounder is definitiely aerobic!

Every exercise you do on your reformer is core work (abs and back). And when you try the rebounder, you'll see how hard you can work your abs without realizing it!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Still kind of new to pilates. I have had my Aero Pilates machine for two weeks now and have used it everday sometimes twice a day. I am hooked, just wondering if we had other pilates fans on here.

Love it! It's hard to believe that something that difficult can also be so relaxing.