Lost 40 pounds and still a size 18??

2»

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    i have been "shopping" in my closet wearing clothes i have not worn in forever....i've been wearing recently a size L pants and a size 14 pants from my closet that i had a long time ago...but i also "squeezed" into a pair of jeans from high school that are a size "20"...they are still tight...different material, different style, different cut....very frustrating...i have a pair of pants from the Avenue i bought last year maybe that are a size 16 and another pair that are a 14 and they both are loose but i have to wear a size 18 in some jean shorts i have.....they all fit differently and are tighter and looser in different areas...my waist is loose, my *kitten* is loose but my "pooch" is tight......just how our bodies are shaped differently after all this time....2 kids later, my weight is distributed differently....my boobs and my shoulders/arms are smaller but i like longer shirts to cover up my belly so i wear them bigger than i need to....who cares what the tag says...as long as they fit or are too big you are doing the right thing...

sorry for the triple post, i only hit the post button once - very strange...that is quite annoying...LOL
  • Jolene8992
    Jolene8992 Posts: 127 Member
    This is my theory: Have lost 40lbs as of today. I bought the same brand of jeans except for a size smaller and just now able to aqueeze into them. For me I have a lot of belly and midsection fat. Spot reducing is a myth so don't waste your time. Keep up the cardio and counting the calories and it will move off. It was easier noticing fat loss on my arms or legs because there was less of it. Oh also why I don't want to try another brand? I don't want to fool myself and think I'm smaller than I actually am. From a stretched out size 18 to a 16.
This discussion has been closed.