Body for Life Program

Options
I am starting the Body for Life program on Nov. 1. My mother in her early 50's did this program and won the contest at her locate gym. The results were amazing! She has given me the book and I decided it's time! I am 205lbs and want to weigh 145-150lbs. I have been doing tons of cardio this past month and lost 10lbs!! But I know a good routine involves weight training and cardio both. I want to transform my body!

Anyone want to start the program with me?

Replies

• singerlynne
    singerlynne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i am trying to stick to body for life... i am in the second week - i need to be more diciplined... the cottage chs mixed with yogurt saves me if i eat it every few hours i never get hungry
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    i am trying to stick to body for life... i am in the second week - i need to be more diciplined... the cottage chs mixed with yogurt saves me if i eat it every few hours i never get hungry

I did Body for Life for awhile. That was the one thing that stuck with me. I still eat that today. I really like it!
  • singerlynne
    singerlynne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i have done it before as well - what i have not figured out is how to match the calorie to the mfp numbers