ADVICE!

Options
Hi, I'm 18 years old and I started my weight loss journey on the 4th of april weighin 13 stone and 5 pounds. I now currently weight 12 stone and 8 pounds, 11 pounds weight loss. Even though I have lost that weight, I don't personally notice a difference however my friends do. My clothes are also becoming looser. My main goal is to lose the remaining 8 pounds by july the 30th. Is this goal to drastic or will i be able to complete it. My exercise regime is slim in 6

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    You might be able to lose 8 pounds in 8 weeks if you're very careful. But be realistic and don't be hard on yourself if you don't quite make it.

Start taking measurements and progress pictures now. We are our own worst critics and see ourselves in the mirror every day so it can be hard to notice the small changes that happen as we go along. I bet if you were to look back at a picture of you in the beginning of April, you'd see the difference.

Obviously you're being successful! Stop being so negative and celebrate your progress!