New gal from NJ

Options
Hey everyone. I'm Melissa and I'm brand new to fitnesspal. I'm getting used to the site and hoping to find some new friends and possibly join some of the challenges to keep myself motivated. I'm ready to get this show on the road! :) Hope everyone is having a great day!

Replies

• brockly25
    brockly25 Posts: 150
    Options
    i like to be your friend and help you hit your GOAL!!!!!!
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Check out the FAB Fours, they are like a biggest loser group. We weigh in every Tuesday and have daily challenges. Everyone on the site is really helpful. Under community search Fab Fours and you should find us. We would love to have you join.

Welcome and Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • mkakowski
    mkakowski Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd like that. Doing this alone is not fun. When you have people behind you, you tend to hold on just a lil longer than doing it alone. :)
  • mkakowski
    Options
    Thanks I'm going to check out that challenge! Id really love to join!
  • Aamilah
    Aamilah Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Please to meet you! I'm from New Jersey to WOOHOO!!!!!
  • mkakowski
    Options
    Wooohooo! Go Jersey girls! :D
  • JerryRW
    JerryRW Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa,
    I was born and raised in Jersey, but now live in Florida. I'd be delighted to be your friend. This is a great site... Just follow the dots and the pounds will melt away.
    Jerry
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    three cheers for Jersey girls-- (and guys, Jerry-- )

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Warren County, here--

Welcome--
  • mkakowski
    Options
    I'm so happy to see so many great responses! I appreciate it so much and hope to get to know everyone better! And by the way Hudson County here. :)
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You will find lots of encouragement and support here. I joined on Monday and I've never been more motivated and determined to reach my goals.

L.