Anyone have 90 pounds or more to go?

Options

Replies

• AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    I would like to loose 94lbs. Just getting the motivation again to do it. Would love support and to give support!
  • MrsFlint2013
    MrsFlint2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have 106 pounds to go...or something like that! lol I think I've lost track?! Anywho...add away! :D
  • patsylittman
    patsylittman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just starting today. I have 150 lbs to lose but will be happy with 75-100. I work full time, so I will be on during the evenings - the worst time for my eating. Please feel free to add me.
  • ilovtommy
    ilovtommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I signed up for this site a long time ago but have never used it. I'm trying to get the courage to start losing and have set June 1st as a goal to start. I don't plan on doing any exercising until I get some of this weight off, as I have trouble walking right now. I'm 76 years old and at one time went to the gym five days a week. My first exercise goal would be to walk three days a week and go from there. This site set my daily calories @ 1200 which is lower than what WW told me a few years ago. I'm afraid that's to low and I'd become depressed and give up if I couldn't keep to that. I've just redone my grocery list in preparation for a new start on 6/1/14,and any help would be appreciated. I'd like to lose at least 85lbs.
    I think I 'll take a look at the food diary side and see how what my daily meals would look like.
    Thanks and have a beautiful day.
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose. I dont have many friends on here because i just fond these forms today haha. Feel free to add me!
  • KetoLovingMama
    KetoLovingMama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Irish Gal over here :D lol. Friend request sent.
  • aprillfrazier
    Options
    I'm new! I need friends!! LOL :) Ideally I would like to lose about 120, but I'm trying to keep small goals in sight. Friend me! :)
  • Amyeeeeeee
    Amyeeeeeee Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have let me see...... today 244
    my goal 150

yeah Im way over 90+ lbs to go!!!!

We can do this!!!!
  • TheLostMermaid
    Options
    90 would be great! On the road to weight loss could use all the support out there!
  • emilyjones0302
    emilyjones0302 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 90 and would love some support! Add me please, and I'll add you back!
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have about 90-100 ish to lose as well, it takes a village......feel free to add me.....need to get back on the wagon.....been off WAY too long.....
    Kathey
  • beepaz
    beepaz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    always happy to have more friends who are serious about losing weight, and most importantly, who want to lose in a healthy way (with out starving or weight loss due to eating disorders---just saying) :)
  • kbhartson
    kbhartson Posts: 12
    Options
    Unfortunately...yes
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose. I started at 265, and am down in the low 230s now. I only semi-recently started using MFP again, and would be open for friendage. I do have to warn, however... I'm brutally honest. If I see someone eating donuts and McDonalds everyday, I'm gunna call you out on it. Why? Because I would hope that someone would do the same for me.

Here's to the poundage we'll lose!!
  • pankrazzle
    pankrazzle Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well I started my weight loss at the beginning of February this year, and joined MFP about 2 weeks ago. I was about 350lbs before I started, and last weigh in a week ago I was 299, so yep I have about 109 lbs more to go to hit my goal weight of 190lbs. Consistency is the hallmark of consistency, don't stop, keep your head up and the pounds will fall off.
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I do too...add me I love new friends:drinker:
  • PlaidCaterpillar
    PlaidCaterpillar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends too if you (or anyone else) are still looking. I started on MFP a few months ago but then used a different calorie tracking website. Now I'm back to stay and will be on several times a day. I'm starting with a 10% goal but ideally hope to lose a grand total of about 100 lbs.
  • jobee1955
    jobee1955 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am committed to being healthy at 105 lbs less than I am today! I could use some friends to support my journey.
  • lanakat
    lanakat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 pounds. I have lost 25 to date. So excited that my doctor recommended MFP I have lost 25 in three months. I owe a lot of my success to the support from this site. I absolutely have stayed on track because of this site! Anyone feel free to add me. Im 48 years old and started out with a bad knee. I did NO exercise at first. Now I walk and/or ride bike about three miles a day. I started at 5 minutes a day and worked my way up... I would never have stayed this focused on my own...
  • BluEyedDeviant
    BluEyedDeviant Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've just started over and am needing to loose around 100 pounds. I sit at 235 now only 5'4. Would love some motivating friends :)