My Mum said this to me today....

Options
_L_A_
_L_A_ Posts: 170 Member
I said "I've finally reached 11 stone exactly this morning" and she said "you must have stones in your bones because you look less than 11 stone"

It made me giggle! :p

I'm so glad I have a supportive family, they're always complimentary and they're all for me getting fitter and healthier :) I've read on here how some people have really unsupportive family and friends and that sounds awful :( I hope they realise the error of their ways and start being supportive!

Anyone else's families/friends come out with some cracking statements that have made them laugh?

Replies

• SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    My partner says he's perfectly happy with me as I am but supports my desire to lose weight as he knows I've been down about my increasing podginess for a while now, but he did jokingly add "just don't lose any of it off your boobs!" Lol. I feel having supportive family is really important, it's a good morale boost when someone you care about/who cares about you praises how well you're doing, or they respect your new diet and don't try to buy you junk food all the time.