So ugly

Options
I just feel so ugly today. Do you ever have one of those days that no matter how many good pictures you take you feel so unworthy? Im starting to wish I was worthy. What do you do to get out of your funk?

Replies

• rickysticky305
    Options
    Not ugly at all!
  • cheesevixen_staci
    cheesevixen_staci Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • Cycle4Life99
    Options
    First off, you're not ugly. Secondly, be kind to yourself :-) It makes this entire journey called life a whole lot easier.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I think about all the people I love and all the good things in my life and I feel grateful.
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have days where I feel ugly yes. Unworthy, no. When I'm in one of these moods I use it as motivation to change what I don't like. The way I see it I can either sit around and feel sorry for myself or I can get up and do something about it.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I creeped your pics and yeah... Ugly is the LAST word I would use to describe you. Hot, sexy, beautiful are a few of the more accurate words that come to mind.
  • piedpiper95
    Options
    I like to think about (sometimes even write a list of) all the things I've done that I'm proud of, all the reasons I am an awesome person, all the people who would be the first to step up and correct my negative thinking. For example, I think "I'm so ugly" .... my boyfriend would be the first to tell me I'm beautiful. I think "I'm lazy" .... remember that you're juggling straight As in college and a job? I think "I'm worthless" and I remind myself of all I've accomplished and all I can still do and will do. When all else fails, I call someone to talk to, like my mom or a friend. It's really easy to get down on yourself, and we are all our own greatest critic, but it often helps to look at yourself through someone else's eyes and realize "hey, I'm pretty awesome." Because you are!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    I just feel so ugly today. Do you ever have one of those days that no matter how many good pictures you take you feel so unworthy? Im starting to wish I was worthy. What do you do to get out of your funk?

Every day.
  • cheesevixen_staci
    Options
    Thank you to everyone. I do appreciate it. I just think maybe my expectations are too high when it comes to my diet. You all have been helpful. :-) Maybe I do just need to kick the pity party out of the door.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options

You are not ugly in the slightest, and you've always been worthy. Please believe what the replies on here are telling you. I know where you are coming from (read my profile description) and nobody should have to feel like they're unworthy.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I feel ugly quite often and yea I understand how you feel

I am not sure I will ever live up to my own standards for myself ...sooo I think I need to change them standards & practice more self love . Maybe you should too
  • cheesevixen_staci
    Options
    I don't think I'ld be so insecure if after awhile every guy I ever was with wouldn't get so tired of me.
  • Cycle4Life99
    Options
    Relative to many on here, you've got less to lose. Why not leave encouragement for others that struggle? It'll make you feel like a beautiful, kind person on the inside. Even though I've recently restarted my weight loss journey after a significant medical setback and my ticker hasn't progressed much, I love cheering others on.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Like yourself, then everyone will like you.
    Those who still don't? Eh, fu*k 'em.
  • cheesevixen_staci
    Options
    I've always said **** everyone else. This is between me and me.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options

I know that God don't make junk, so therefore I tell myself that I am beautiful in God's eyes; and try to see myself through them.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'ld be so insecure if after awhile every guy I ever was with wouldn't get so tired of me.
    Is there a pattern to these guys? Maybe look in a different box altogether? There are fantastic specimens out there.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Get dressed up in one of your favorite outfits, go out and do something you like. Smile, visit with folks. Young women worry too much about how they look. Let the inner you shine. At your age the world is your oyster!
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    If you feel ugly go out of your way to help someone who needs it, do something kind, volunteer.
    The feeling of gratitude that you will receive back will remind you that the only beauty that really matters a damn in this world is what comes from within.
  • cheesevixen_staci
    Options
    Get dressed up in one of your favorite outfits, go out and do something you like. Smile, visit with folks. Young women worry too much about how they look. Let the inner you shine. At your age the world is your oyster!

I think this is the best advice I have gotten. I haven't seen my friends a month. Maybe I do just need some girl time. <3 thank you !