Does this happen to anyone else?

jscheufl
jscheufl Posts: 4 Member
Does this happen to anyone else: I have days/meals where I'm just not hungry and I don't want to eat anything. Like, I know that I should eat at least a little something - an apple with peanut butter or some noodles. But, I'm just not hungry. Is this just me? I had breakfast this morning, and I had lunch this afternoon. I'm not hungry for dinner. Anyone have any advice? Is this normal?

Replies

• dt3312
    dt3312 Posts: 212 Member
    This only happens to me when I'm super depressed. If I'm moderately depressed I tend to binge. If I'm super depressed then I don't feel like eating.
  • amywise10
    amywise10 Posts: 33 Member
    That's what happened to me yesterday, but I still ate what I usually eat. I find that I'm not as hungry on days that I run, but am ravenous the next day. When I look at the "nutrition" section for the week, I can see a pattern of how having a low appetite day tends to be followed by several higher appetite days, then it repeats itself.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    If you had a reasonable breakfast and lunch, then just have something light instead of dinner, something you might fancy, like toast or a bowl of cereal or oatmeal or some fruit or something. No harm in missing a meal if it is not an everyday thing. I am sure many people who do not calorie count and have never needed to, sometimes skip a meal if not hungry.