Hello hello, new and looking for friends!

Options
Hi everyone! My name's Rayna and I'm 24, living in Tennessee. I'm about 15 pounds overweight (but aiming to lose around 45 to get to my ideal size) and have had a really difficult time staying motivated in the past, so I'm hoping that by joining this site and keeping in touch with other people in the same boat as myself, it'll serve as some great motivation. I've always been a lonely type person, hate doing things by myself, so I must have found the right place to come. :)

A little personal, non-fitness related stuff about me: I love all things horror, I'm an avid Pinterest-er and I love to crochet! I have a huge love of food and cooking, trying new things, hiking, and swimming at the streams in Gatlinburg. I have a pet Yorkie who goes nearly everywhere with me, and I've been with the same man for over three years. Life's going good! Now to just look a little better in the tummy area. :P

Thanks for reading! I look forward to meeting everyone.

Replies

• rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    We're name buddies! I am Rayne :D Welcome :D
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WELCOME.
    I'm a newbie too and looking for friends to help with motivation and support and I agree with you - this a fantastic site. :flowerforyou: .:happy: