Hey, New Girl here from (OKC)! I'm a healthy weight but I'm

Options
I'm new to this site & I'm basically on so I can start eating healthy again! I had a littlle "Scare" the other day & almost went into a "coma". I let my blood sugar get too low (I didn't eat or drink anything all morning the other day) and anyways... here I am on MFP. My doc told me to start eating less but "more frequently" & drinking LOTS of water! I LOVE that I can keep track of my eating (calorie counter) and I LOVE that this site will keep me accountable. All the work I put in is definately gonna pay off! So proud of all of you who have been at it for a while.... YOU are my inspiration!! :)

My Goal: A Healthier Lifestyle and 118 pounds

Replies

• BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    welcome! That must have been scary. I know my husband has had troubles when he hasn't had enough water. This is a great website to help take care of yourself
  • JulieMorelli
    Options
    Welcome OKC - this is a fantastic tool to keep on track. I am really enjoying that part of it and all the new friends freely giving support. Stay on track sweetie - take good care of yourself.
  • mkcole
    mkcole Posts: 46
    Options
    This is definitely the right site to keep you on track eating healthy. MFP makes it so simple to log your food and to know if you got your calorie count in for the day and your water as well. I have messed around on all kinds of weight loss forums and sites and to be completely straight forward and honest MFP is the best by far.
  • martin13
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words!! I will definately keep you all posted on my progress!! :)