Hey there . . .

Options
I just started on here & am really hoping to get my health & weight back on track. I'm open to ANY suggestions you might have. I'm already lovin' the food tracker and am really encouraged by this site.

Replies

• hopeandj
    hopeandj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    welcome! I just started last week and I have learned so much from it!
  • JudiMacS
    Options
    Hi I have been doing this a week now. I weighed in today and I have lost two pounds. Ive tried many diets and this time two things are different. 1) I have a buddy doing this with me and we encourage each other all day long. We are both diabetic so we can help each other that way too. 2) Also, we walk together every night after dinner for 30 minutes which isn't hard to do. According to my Doctor it's the best time because it causes your body to burn more before bed when everything slows down. So find a buddy on line or in person and keep moving! Also remember this: when you allow the opinions of others to determine what you are going to be, you lose sight of your objective. Only listen to those who encourage you cause you can do this! PS. Eat organic, natural, low fat and high fiber whenever you can, but keep the portions under control that is key! Judi