can't sleep.

Options
2»

Replies

• marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I've suffered from insomnia for years...I take 3mg of melatonin and even that sometimes takes hours before I finally crash...

Melatonin is very hit or miss for me. when it works, it works well. when it doesn't work i will stay p even later that night.

and did you ever notice that it makes you feel off balance? after i take it i feel very groggy and stumble around like i'm drunk in the morning.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I go through cycles of no sleep... I hate the feeling of being so tired you feel like you are walking in slow motion all day... And then still too tired to sleep.
  • I_am_Kara
    I_am_Kara Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    I've suffered from insomnia for years...I take 3mg of melatonin and even that sometimes takes hours before I finally crash...

Melatonin is very hit or miss for me. when it works, it works well. when it doesn't work i will stay p even later that night.

and did you ever notice that it makes you feel off balance? after i take it i feel very groggy and stumble around like i'm drunk in the morning.

Actually I never feel the groggy side effects with it...but if it doesn't work it's usually not working for a few days and by then I am like "grrr" and about to murder someone because I am sooo exhausted...
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hikings the new sleep... Sleeping is overated...
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Indeed, I have.