Newbie: The last 15 pounds

Options
I used to be 160... a year and a half later went down to 130 and now im 135. Between my desk job and online school... its soooo hard to lose the last 10 pounds. The more I workout the more hungry I become. I can't find the time to get enough sleep either. Never enough time in the day.

I'm not giving up!:smile:

Replies

• rafaelwall
    Options
    Think of the sense of accomplishment you'll get once you lose them.
    Good luck! You can do it!!
  • emelisaperez
    Options
    Thank you so much I need all the support! Congrats on ur loss of 20 pounds!:smile:
  • Gershwyn
    Options
    Hang in there! And try to be glad you're dealing with "the last 10 pounds" and not the first 10. : )
  • hunterzmomma
    Options
    I am also doing the last 10 lbs! and I know what you mean about not having time ugh! so frusterating!
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I too am trying to lose the 'last 10' lbs that I've needed to lose for 7 years. Time is a tough one to find. I finally got on the treadmill at 10:00pm tonight and was so tired, I was walking with my eyes closed-- but kept going cause my friend encouraged me to get it done.:yawn:
  • MellieSim
    Options
    Hi. I am at 150 now & would love/die to get to your current weight. All the best!
  • emelisaperez
    Options
    Hi Mellie!
    I used to be 160! I know the feeling!! At first I shedded the weight by just eating right and now the scale is not moving at 130 but one thing i do notice is my body fat is going down. I used to be 32% and now im 25%. so my weight doesnt change since i'm gaining muscle and I feel like crying everytime i start my cardio lol. Hang in there!
  • emelisaperez
    Options
    I too am trying to lose the 'last 10' lbs that I've needed to lose for 7 years. Time is a tough one to find. I finally got on the treadmill at 10:00pm tonight and was so tired, I was walking with my eyes closed-- but kept going cause my friend encouraged me to get it done.:yawn:

OMG I have the same ordeal doing cardio late. I think I need to change my sleeping habits and maybe just start sleeping at 9pm and waking up at 5:30 to do cardio lol.
  • emelisaperez
    Options
    I am also doing the last 10 lbs! and I know what you mean about not having time ugh! so frusterating!

You know when I find time? when everyone is sleeping and I am still awake... then I know I am doing something wrong lol
  • emelisaperez
    Options
    Hang in there! And try to be glad you're dealing with "the last 10 pounds" and not the first 10. : )

Thanks! The first 10 was hard to... it takes how long to break a habit? lol I mean it took me like 3 months on and off to change my spanish carb life lol