Anyone else have a cut off time for food?

Options
2»

Replies

• abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I try not to eat within an hour of bed, only because it can make my stomach feel gross!

Otherwise, no rules. I am a snack-a-holic at night though, so I have to tone it down!
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    UH, Bedtime:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I eat 6 meals a day, so after dinner I get more food(HipHipHooray for food!:tongue: )
    I stay within my alotted calories though. I think as long as you burn more than you consume you can eat whenever, i think the no eating after 7 is more of a mental thing, but I'm no dietician:happy:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Right before my head hits the pillow haha....I usually eat a tablespoon of natural peanut butter and 1/2 cup of milk or 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. Prevents overnight hunger pangs, regulates blood sugar, and provides casein and fat for slowly-digesting casein (milk protein). Sbacon is right...calories can't tell time. I like providing my body with calories during its reparation period, and then in the morning I'm not famished.
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    Right before my head hits the pillow haha....I usually eat a tablespoon of natural peanut butter and 1/2 cup of milk or 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. Prevents overnight hunger pangs, regulates blood sugar, and provides casein and fat for slowly-digesting casein (milk protein). Sbacon is right...calories can't tell time. I like providing my body with calories during its reparation period, and then in the morning I'm not famished.
    Sweet, I'm going to go eat to regulate my blood sugar in about 30 minutes!!!!
    You are so smart girly!!!!:bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes crave a little something about an hour before bed....I like to call that frozen yogurt time! lol

hugs!
    Ali